Daydreaming | bostonmuslimah

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Assalam alaykum,


One of my alltime favorite sites is http://www.deviantart.com/ . I just type in the mood I'm feeling and shaBAM, out comes a few pages of art describing it. Today I'm daydreaming of where I want to travel to within the US once my husband gets here inshallah and above is the picture that describes that dreaming perfectly. As a little girl ( and even an adult some days) I'd pick these up from my lawn, make a wish and blow..................little did I knew I was sending weed seeds off to whoevers poor unsuspecting lawn was nearby. lol
The reason I love the picture is that it represents hope of course but also represents the slow growth it takes to be able to even have the chance of that hope. This plant had to grow out of the ground and survive rain, evident by the water droplets on it. That's how I feel right now. We've only half grown from the ground I think and by the time he hits Logan airport he'll have those water droplets showing the struggle we went through. Maybe it will be from the tears of missing me. Maybe from the sweat of worry and fret, not knowing what our future holds. Either way it will be well earned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment